Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Do what you can.
We believe in the power of people. We bring bright minds together to make a difference. Extraordinary people like you, who together with us can turn our world into a brighter place.
- Feel confident, be yourself
- Develop and deploy self-awareness skill sets
- Think, act and innovate. Always.
- Be open, transparent, and authentic
At TSH we invest and participate in leading IT and MSP companies that have the potential to grow, lead and above all – change our industry. We are there to support, challenge and inspire them (and their clients) every day again. Encouraging them to open-up, invest, connect and grow, but also to redefine and challenge their current strategies and IT platforms. Whatever it is, where we think we can be of help, we make sure that at the end of the day every challenge gets the solution it deserves. We bring bright minds together, but also build and create ground breaking new concepts together. And then to think that we’ve only just begun.
Our unrestrained ambitions open new windows. It’s therefore that we like to invite you to reconsider your future and bring your personal skills, experience, talents and perspectives to new grounds. We know for a fact that in our differences we will find the power to reshape the world of tomorrow. So, what are you waiting for? Join us.
What you decide today, can improve all your tomorrows.
The availability of permanent capital and resources makes it possible for Strikwerda Investments to build towards one common goal: to create sustainable and intrinsically healthy companies that make a difference.
TSH is part of Strikwerda Investments. A family office that was founded at the beginning of this millennium (2000) and was established through the IPO of the TAS group (1990). When the second generation was recently welcomed, their admiration for entrepreneurship and their drive to invest in successful and solidly operating businesses only increased. All investments are made with patience and investment philosophies. Every decision to invest or participate is accompanied by a long-term vision, in proper consultation and agreement with other shareholders, management teams, employees and associates.
The availability of permanent capital and resources makes it possible for Strikwerda Investments to build – together with entrepreneurs and managers – towards one common goal: to create and build sustainable and intrinsically healthy companies that make a difference.
If you can dream it, you can do it.
We're searching for people who have the guts to think big and the imagination to dream about what might be. People who realize that they are just like us - human. What asks for a collaborative and dynamic mindset, but more important integrity. You welcome change, love creativity and you're fun to work with. And - last but not least - you're passionate about helping our businesses to turn something good into something great.
In your role as Business Development Manager / Consultant, you will support and advise the TSH MT but also the TSH brands: from strategy definition to decision making.Reply
The TSH holding company currently consists of 15 brands, each with its own identity. As a leading buy & build tech platform with a turnover of approximately € 200 million and 800 FTE, TSH is working hard to become the market leading Dutch- and eventually European MSP platform. In the past 6 months, TSH has already doubled in size.
To achieve further growth and strengthen the market position of TSH, we are looking for a driven Business Developer Manager / Consultant. For you there is the unique opportunity to actively contribute to further growth, in a fast-paced private equity setting, together with motivated and experienced colleagues.
Bright Minds Think AlikeTSH is the leading Managed Services Provider in the Netherlands, consisting of 10 market leaders in IT infrastructure outsourcing in various market segments. Our ambition is to eventually become the best MSP in Europe through acquisitions (buy build). The TSH vision is to encourage cooperation between our Business Units where this adds value for the customer, and to set up the organizations so that they can continue to focus on what they do best: the relationship with their customer. That includes professional compliance colleagues, which is why within TSH' Shared Digital Capability Center (SDCC), we are looking for multiple colleagues from senior to junior to build a full compliance team. Reply
- Risk management | Determining risks, taking measures and monitoring progress;
- Advising | Trusted advisor for our BUs and external clients;
- Certifications | Continuing achieved certifications such as ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO27701, NEN7510, and SOC II and maintaining management systems;
- Privacy | Advising BU on AVG and Privacy Impact Analyses and coordinating processor agreements;
- KPI - Reporting | Monitoring and adjusting process scores within Security Matrix with process managers.
In short: a decisive and central role in managing and setting up all processes. You are the driving force for this by working decisively and creatively.
Cooperation is key.
Some of the projects carried out by you:
- Perform risk and cybersecurity assessments;
- Assessing - and advising on - Business Continuity plans;
- Design and design of security processes and procedures;
- Development of (cyber) security policies and guidelines;
- Implementation of security measures in the context of compliancy (e.g. ISO 27001/2);
- Making one or more Business Impact Analysis(s) in cooperation with the Business Units.
What do we offer?
You are good at your job and critical. So what will your new challenge meet and why do you choose TSH?
Variety | Because in this role you are involved in the compliancy issues of 10 Business Units, each active in their own sector, no day is really the same. Today you answer compliancy questions from the market leader in the legal sector, and tomorrow you give a presentation about this at the BU in the healthcare sector.
Growth | Your ambitions match TSH's growth ambitions. Since its inception in 2018, 10 companies have already been added to TSH, and the end is not yet in sight. Will you grow with us?
Collaboration | When the stakes are high, good collaboration is key. With a growing diversity of companies, all wanting to be the best in their field, our success depends on how well we work together. Alone you go faster, but together you get further. The group interest sometimes comes before the individual interest.
Talent | At TSH, nurturing and developing talent is key. We have several initiatives to facilitate your development; such as the TSH Leadership Development Program and job-related training courses. It is the people in the Business Units who make the difference for the customer, so we need to ensure that they can get the best out of themselves.
- Obviously an excellent salary and vacation pay;
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility of purchasing additional vacation days;
- A good pension scheme;
- A suitable mobility scheme;
- The ability to schedule your own time and to work from home as well as on location. Our BUs are located throughout the country, so the location is in consultation with you;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas from the first day you join us.
What do we ask of you?
We are growing fast, so we are looking for several colleagues. Are you a manager with experience in a managed services environment, and are you ready to join an organization with ambition? Or just a starter who wants to develop further in the varied field of compliance? In either case, we would love to engage with you. Furthermore, we are looking for someone with:
- Passion for technology, leadership qualities and ambition.
- A strong and motivating personality; you inspire your colleagues to get a little better every day. (Internal) Customer experience is important. You know how to convince your colleagues on the topic of security.
- Experience with IT Infrastructures and customer processes.
- Solution- and result-oriented thinking, analytically strong and a team-player pur sang.
Enthusiastic? Then contact HR and/or Jan Niessen at email@example.com.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
With our traineeships, you enter a world of possibilities you didn't even know they existed. We bring you up-to-date and up-to-speed with what happens in the real world. For every trainee we develop a tailor-made TSH program that fits your PHD and of course your personal skills, ambitions and dreams. Working with us will not only bring experience, but also comes with a salary. So, question is, what is your next step?