Business Improvement Work Student
Starting in September 2023, we are looking for a new working student to support our Business Improvement team. This person will be in the final bachelor or master phase of their studies.
- TSH was founded in 2016 by Strikwerda Investments (Dutch family office) as a buy-and-build platform for companies active in IT managed services sector (MSP).
- The company is one of the largest player in the Dutch market and has the ambition to expand to Europe this year.
- The company consists of 16 leading companies, each with its own vertical or horizontal focus, and now employs 950+ employees.
- Within TSH’s strategy, the main focus is to create sustainable long-term value for its companies, as well as for their customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- At our office in Amsterdam (De Cuserstraat 89) management, Finance, M&A and Business Improvement work together on the future growth of the company.
- Supporting improvement projects at our brands (companies)
- Performing (financial) analysis and/or research
- Create presentations and documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Presenting your findings to the team
Your personality and experience
- You are good at strategic thinking
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, able to build and analyze models
- Prepare presentations for both internal and external purposes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in Dutch & English)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- You are available on short term 2-3 days per week for a minimum period of 6 months
- Pre: You have Consultancy experience
- Pre: You have an affinity for IT
What we offer you
- Hands-on experience in PE/Strategy setting
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- A brand new office near Amsterdam South
- Competitive hourly wage (with public transport reimbursement)
- Tasty lunch + drinks
Would you like to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with a strong emphasis on professional development and do you meet the requirements? Then send an email with your CV and a motivation letter to HR@tsh.eu. For questions, please contact Vicky Lemmens, 06 868 800 39.