Work student M&A & Business Development
TSH, one of Europe's leading and fastest growing MSP companies, is looking for a work student to support our M&A and Business Development team. This person is in the final bachelor or master phase of their studies.
- TSH was founded in 2016 by Strikwerda Investments (a Dutch family office) as a buy-and-build platform for companies active in the IT managed services sector (MSP).
- The company is one of the largest players in the Dutch market and has the ambition to expand to Europe this year.
- The company consists of 16 leading companies, each with its own vertical or horizontal focus, and now employs 950+ employees.
- Within TSH’s strategy, the main focus is to create sustainable long-term value for its companies, as well as for their customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- At our brand new office in Amsterdam (De Cuserstraat 89) management, M&A and Business Development work together on the future growth of the company.
- Perform market analysis and/or research;
- Assist in researching potential acquisition targets;
- Make company profiles & financial analyses;
- Assist in making Investment Proposals;
- Present your findings to the team;
- Provide support to the M&A team during all aspects of an investment process;
Your personality and experience
- You are good with numbers and preferably have a degree in finance (Master-student);
- You have experience/affinity with market research and are analytically strong;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges;
- You are available on short term 2-5 days per week for a minimum period of 2 months;
- Pro: You have M&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Consultancy internship experience;
- Pro: You have affinity with IT;
What we offer you
- Hands-on experience in a PE/Strategy setting;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home;
- A brand new office near South Amsterdam;
- Competitive salary (with public transport reimbursement);
- a great lunch + drinks;
Would you like to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with a strong emphasis on professional development and do you meet the requirements? Then click the button below to apply!